The Victoria Regional History Center, located at the Victoria College / University of Houston-Victoria Library, acquires the inactive published and unpublished records of the Victoria College which are deemed to have long-term value.
Victoria College archival materials date back to the early 1930s and include yearbooks, 1930-1971 (when they ceased publication) and various newspapers published by the Journalism Department: The Corsair (1930s), The Victoria (1940s), and The Jolly Roger, 1949-1989, as well as more recent news publications by administrative departments.
Other materials collected include:
- Annual Administrative reports
- Campus planning
- Class schedules
- Committee minutes
- Departmental catalogs and publications
- Financial records
- Minutes and scrapbooks of student clubs and organizations
- News releases
- Policies and procedures
- Published materials by and about the VC faculty
- Other records that document the development and functioning of VC
- Browse an inventory of the VC Archives
For information, please visit, call, or email the staff at the Victoria Regional History Center